House Cleaning Technician
- 2 full days (8 am – 5 pm each day with lunch break)
- 160-question objective examination
- $275 per participant
- $65.00 examination fee made payable to IICRC due at the time of the examination; may not be pre-paid to ISE
- Training and Hotel information available at the links above
- Full Course Description and Syllabus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Once the examination has been completed, the instructor submits all examinations to IICRC for grading and processing, which typically takes 8-12 weeks. Candidates will receive their results by postal mail directly from IICRC; the packet will include Certificate with test results listed as a percentage, template press release, and additional IICRC opportunities.
House Cleaning Technician (HCT)
The vast majority of residential cleaners aren’t aware of the scientific advances in the areas of microbiology, chemistry and cleaning technology that improve our health and well-being.
Certified HCTs who successfully complete this class will be well versed in these topics as well as other important topics which include safety, methods and productivity.
In this two-day certification class cleaning technicians are taught the value and criteria for developing a proper cleaning methodology, including the microbiology and chemistry behind soil, as well as how to identify and care for many of the materials and surfaces commonly found in homes.
Get CCT Certified in 2019
|tbd||tbd||tbd||Bruce Vance||Or Call ARCSI at 224-534-50607|